Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Soccer Crow"s


This year i started winter sport i got to chose which sport so I chose to do Soccer/Football and I got chosen to be  in the B team which is the crows, i have been having a great time doing it and sports is diffidently one of my favourite hobby's. Though the year I have been getting better and better at passing and  at Soccer but i have had a few accident's, today is Thursday 15 of August 2019 it is our last game i hope we are going to win.On the first game it was cold and raining in the second half I tackled the ball of the other player and dribbled the ball as fast as i could across the field but then a player from the other team tripped me over and I flipped and then landed on my knee it was painful but in the end I keep on playing. On the 3rd or 4th game I was goalkeeper in the second half when I was goal keeper a player from the other team was dribbling the ball toward's me to shot a goal but when he kick the ball? I tried to save it but the ball hit my thumb and pushed it back. it was really painful I did cry a bit but I kept going.       


What is your favourite sport?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post