Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Keeping you id safe

Did you know that every time your on the internet you leave a footprint. Hi ,welcome back to my blog, today i will be telling you what we did for cyber smart this Friday. Today we made a google drawing of what you can share on the internet and what you can't.



After making that, we made a profile of our self on a google drawing. We put information of us on the google drawing. The Info we put in was, A picture or our self, A picture of our family or friends, what our hobbies are, our age and what year we are at school, what our favorite things are and what we want to do in the future.

Here are the links to my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post