Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

kind cupcakes

PBL - Term 1

This term our Project Based Learning (PBL) has been about kindness and the big question was: How can we build community through our actions?

First, we explored some collaborative activities and discussed how we could include kindness and build a sense of community through our actions at camp. Next, we were organised into groups where we had to unpack the above question. In our groups we considered how we could spread community and kindness through our entire school community. We decided that we would offer something that was free and would make others happy.


Reflection:
For our final product our group we chose to give out cupcakes and kindness book marks and read a book to the little kids.

How did our action build a sense of community in the school? It showed other people to be kind.

I contributed by giving out the cupcakes and reading books. I was away sick during the planning and preparing stage.

I think the PBL might impact on others by choosing kind.

What I learned about working with others was it is a bit hard to communicate because we were argued about what we should do but very soon we choose what to do at the end of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. hi Millie
    this is Zoe i like your blog post about our p.b.l group and i like how you add a picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post