Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Letter Writing

This week i made a letter about me being in the trench's in world war 1 and this is what it looks like.





Dear  Ant Dorthy

It has been 167 days since the last time I saw you. I can't Remember the last time that I heard the gunshots and Explosions. Today my mate Richard died from Suffocating in the trench when it was caved in. The food supply is running low and I am Enable to eat my Biscuits cause there are fleas on it speaking of fleas. There have been body flea all over me! It's horrible in this trench there are rats that are the size of cats and there are dead bodies all over the place, But at least i have nipper the messaging dog with me. I hope to come back to you.

Sincerely: Millie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post