Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Thursday Sports

7.11.19

On Thursday Last Week we did lawn bowls. First the lady told how to play the game, So first you get a bowl (there are two coloured bowls) and there has to be an even amount of players in both teams which was Green and purple. Then there was a circle of cones that were in a pattern of Green, blue, green, Blue and if you had a green bowl you go in front of the green cone and if you had a purple bowl you would go in front of a blue cone. So when every one was in there place she told us to put our bowls on top of the cone and well one team would try and bowl the bowl into one of the 4 hula hoops that were in the centre. Then the other team would try to hit them all out and for example: if green got 6 in the hula hoops and purple hit one out green would get five points and after a few rounds what ever team had the most points won! My score was 10-10. After we did a few more fun activates with the bowls.
But wait! I still have Cricket and Korfball coming up so I'll be blogging about those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post