Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

PBL Term 3

                                                   
                                                                       P.B.L Term 3
This term for our P.B.L we are doing how can innovation improve our lives so we have been going to different classes and have been making planes, boats and trying to move toy cars with out touching them. 
Boats:Each of us had to go in groups my group had me, Zach H, Lily M and Cairo O. Then we had to make a boat with paper, plastic straws, tin foal, tape and plastic cups. After we made our boat we had to see if it floated and our one did. Then you would start putting marbles in it before it sunk. The most marbles was 64 but then our group bet them with 91 marbles, Unfortunately Cooper's group bet us by 143 marbles.

Cars:The first thing we did was go into groups and my group was Me, Tama and Noah. Then the teacher told us that we had to move a toy car across the table without touching it and the martial's  that we had was 1 Balloon, Tape, Paper, Plastic Straws and String. our idea was to put a string a balloon to the toy car and then blow it up and put it on the table and let it go. after the time was up every group went to the table and we took turns to see who's ideas work and which car was the fastest my group was last. after all the other groups have had there turn it was ours Noah put it on the table and then let the blown up balloon go... but sadly it went nowhere and so we did not win:(

Planes:We had to make a paper plane and make it fly really far, The martial's we had was straws, paper and play doe. Karter, Noah and Tama were in my group.
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post