Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

The museum

This week we went to the museum, when we got there went inside and sat down, Then we were told  where all the emergency exits were just encase there was an emergency and so we went into our home base lines and went off to our first activates my class room 2 went to see and try out the old techniques and tools that the first people that arrived to New Zealand used. there were 2 techniques and 3 different tools, then we went our groups and rotated. when we finished rotating we went to the next activate which was a bit of a treasure hunt all we had to do was find some items and then after we had done that it was lunch time now so we ate our lunch and then we got play in this giant tree it was fun.so after that we went back into our groups and got to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post