Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Playhouse theater

(yesterday 2/5/19) The playhouse theatre came to school and preformed the hare and the tortoise. the story started with the gingerbread man and the hair were going to race to see who's the fastest in the world but before the race the hare was calling the gingerbread man biscuit boy and the gingerbread man was calling the hare a bunny. Then they started the race the gingerbread man was in the lead but then the hare came past the gingerbread the hare was in the lead hare had won and made fun of the gingerbread man which made him sad then a tortoise came along then the gingerbread had an idea so he got the best trainer to come and help the tortoise to run fast then came hump DE dump DE he help the tortoise then she was ready. they raced and the tortoise won.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post