Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Toucans information report.

Hi my name is Millie and this week for writing i did a mini information report on Toucans, first we read a article on toucans and also did some research on it, after researching we made a doc and had to make our own mini information report on toucans. If you do not know what a toucan is it is a tropical bird that has a large bill that can be many colours or many combinations of colours. there are about forty species of Toucans, fifteen of those species live in the amazon forest. 

if you were a toucan what colour bill would you have.

if you would like to learn more click this link

Toucan | San Diego Zoo Animals & Plants

2 comments:

  1. Hi Millie

    Thanks for sharing this awesome blog post about Toucans...they are interesting birds. If I were a Toucan I would have a red bill as its my favourite colour! What colour would yours be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie
    Well done on your blog on toucans. You have provided a lot of facts and information on them in your report. One of the facts I did not know was that they sleep on their beaks and the reason why they do this! What fact did you find the most interesting about the toucans?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post