Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

MATHS!

This week for MATHS my group had a goal, which was to use a broad range of strategies to solve Multiplication and Division problems with whole numbers. this week we had to learn a certain Strategy, which was like this

4 x 255=?

(4 x 200= 800)
(4 x 50=200
(4 x 5=20)
800+200+20=1020

 That was a example
so after we learnt we started to create, we had to make either a slide, google drawing or a doc.we had to show our learning on it. By writing the goal and then writing questions and giving examples.

Thank you for reading my blog:)

Here is my link



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post