Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Time capsule

  This week for reading we read about time capsules, after we did a bit of reading we had to choose a Article and get some Information on the article that we chose, with that information we had to make a Screencastify that show that we know how to identify time capsules. If you do not know what a time capsule is it is where you make a little letter to who ever opens it in the future, and put it in a container. you can also put other items like coins, new papers, teddys or toy cars!, most of the time they will put a date of when people can open it.

Here is a link to my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post